Our mission is to spread awareness, inform, empower and inspire the current generation to take action, speak-up and commit to conscious green living.
GenerationGreen.TV is a green multimedia blog covering green culture, green champions, sustainable brands, curated content and trends.
GenerationGreen.TV supports the campaign for a New Green Economy. “Sustainable product innovations, practical solutions, and socially responsible business practices are important to protect the environment. Global synergy, active environmental participation of all countries and strong commitment of various cultures to impact change are essential for sustainability of the current generation and future generations.”
GenerationGreen.TV is committed to . . .
- produce environmental multimedia content, creative designs or curate other related content to deliver a message or story.
- reach out and form alliances with civic/non-profit organizations, advocacy groups, trade/professional organizations, schools/universities, local communities, manufacturers and sustainable brands to understand or explore sustainable business practices.
- support social entrepreneurs, sustainable brands, nonprofit organizations, and the creative media group (artists/musicians/designers/independent filmmakers) in spreading the word for environmental/social causes through collaborative marketing, promotions and social media campaigns.
- support the planting of new trees and environmental conservation programs.
- share ideas and collaborate with Green Champions – environmental advocates of various cultures.